Due to the overwhelming emotional pain that is often present with trauma and life it is common that post traumatic stress remains in the body stifling the healing process and causing disease and continued suffering.
Somatic healing practices offer gentle, subtle techniques and movements that encourage focus on the body, enhancing inner awareness, encouraging emotional release and reconnection with self.
You will learn to feel at HOME in your body and enjoy the fullness and range of possibility in your life.
Somatic healing helps to:
- Release emotions and trauma that has been stuck and stored in your body
- Connect the body with its powerful self-healing functions to assist in resolving intense states of stress, deep emotional release, physical tension and trauma
- Teach you how to ride the waves of these energies/emotions
- Develop the capacity to feel emotions without judgment or restriction
- Harness and move the transformational power of emotions through your being to create change in your life experience
After brain surgery, seven years ago, I dedicated my life to healing, evolving and helping others do the same. I nurtured myself to health with a commitment to honoring my soul, learning the language of my body and healing my nervous system. I learned from mentors and the modalities of: Network Spinal Analysis, Somato Respiratory Integration, TRE®, and PSYCH-K® and other somatic and coaching practices.
I specialize in going places with people that they’re too afraid or don't know how to navigate on their own. Assisting people in finding their path to creating transformation within their bodies and lives. Helping people remember the TRUTH of who they are and why they are here, so that they can connect with the parts they’ve hidden, forgotten or lost along their way.
- I have completed SOMA MYSTICA ™ a globally accredited program that integrates neurophysiology, therapeutic psychology practices, spiritual and transpersonal practices as a trauma informed somatic guide.
- I have trained in TRE®, tension and trauma releasing exercises. A body based, somatic practice that activates a natural reflex mechanism of shaking or vibrating that releases muscular tension, calming down the nervous system.
- I have a Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology.
- I have trained in PSYCH-K®, a process that allows you to quickly change subconscious beliefs.
- I have professionally supported people in business, life and healing for the last ten years.